A Regular Day

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I had a serious craving for Sinny Bears today. I have been missing many things from Utah: locally owned restaurants, natural ice chapstick, chocolate covered cinnamon bears, courte, mom, dad, backyards, and mountains. Well I thought I would stop whining and start living. So, my night was spent stabbing innocent cinnamon bears and dipping them in melted chocolate morsels. I didn't expect them to be very good but I was wrong, they may be better than the Utah originals. Oh ya, and for once I got home before Tanner and I even helped him make dinner. I was in charge of the chicken. I am such a little homemaker hahahaha.


5 comments

jhjonze said...

Good for you! Taking the sinny bear lack into your own hands!

LuCinda said...

Well if you miss so much shit come back home!

Jena said...

GROSS, the chocolate looks good but thats all:) Its ok, you were always weird. But hey, at least you're domestic! I agree with your mom... come back!

Chris and Leslie said...

I love chocolate covered cinnamon bears. I always bought them from the gas station on fourth and main. I have yet to find anywhere else that taste that amazing. Would you be willing to share how you made the chocolate......?:)

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Although There's about a thousand great locally owned restaurants in the DC area, I'd encourage you to check em out!

http://www.washingtonian.com/sections/restaurants

Post a Comment