weekend getaway

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tanner and I had an interesting day yesterday. We got into Virginia at 10:30 p.m. to two great voicemails...one for me and one for him. Background: 1. Tanner and his brother have been putting a blog together for Chris, that gives an insider's view into Chris's everyday life, chriscooley47.blogspot.com, a story was written in the Washington Post about it today and 2. I met with a modeling agency, Urban Talent, this afternoon in SLC to try to get signed on with them I also got slipped into a casting session that was going on while I was there. The calls: 1. The blog had 20,000 hits by 7:30!!! and 2. Urban Talent called and said the client loved me and the owner saw me and wanted to make sure they got me to sign on with them! We didn't expect either of these messages it was a great welcome call!

1 comment

Cassidy said...

congrats kirst that is so exciting.

Post a Comment