Simple Days of Summer

Friday, June 27, 2008

Yesterday I was studying my little heart out when I got a call from Tanner saying he was getting off work early and asked if I wanted to go golfing with the Doyles. He didn't have to ask me twice. I was in dire need of some fresh air and sunshine. It was an awesome 9 holes and a great way to spend the afternoon. We wanted to top off the perfect afternoon at our favorite sandwich shop, Logan's Heroes. We we got there the open sign was turned off but we decided to check the back door just in case. The owner was there talking to his last customer and was so nice that he made our sandwiches even though he was closed. Don't you just love those days?

1 comment

anna said...

yay! you're so much more prompt with this blogging thing than i have been lately, haha

Post a Comment